PDA

View Full Version : Gemini's Official Avatar Thread!!!


Pages : [1] 2

FreakyStylie
04-26-2007, 15:00
Since the old thread for this is a couple pages back I thought it might be a good idea to start a new one.
i know RoXy is amazing at makeing them and if anyone else is any good and is willing to make some it would be much appriciated

Post screenies of the pic you want turned into an avatar!

DancesWithArro
04-26-2007, 23:48
...not a single reply

DancesWithArro
04-26-2007, 23:51
meh...if anyone wants to do for practice or fun...label it Unknown Love prefferably with Unknown on top and Lov on bottom..PLZ i do not like cheessy girly colours. as i am a manly guy...but have fun whoever does this :D

TearZ
04-27-2007, 01:26
I'll make some later today =)

TearZ
04-27-2007, 05:21
Dead_Pride you sent me an PM earlier, here you go, hope you like it :)

TearZ
04-27-2007, 05:26
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
meh...if anyone wants to do for practice or fun...label it Unknown Love prefferably with Unknown on top and Lov on bottom..PLZ i do not like cheessy girly colours. as i am a manly guy...but have fun whoever does this :D

:( Stupid size limmit this avy would of looked alot nicer if it wasn't for 40kb limit :mad:

YouzY
04-27-2007, 06:44
do what u want lol

DancesWithArro
04-27-2007, 07:59
Originally posted by TearZ
:( Stupid size limmit this avy would of looked alot nicer if it wasn't for 40kb limit :mad:

ty its great. once my tro gets 110 (108 atm only tging lol) u can have teh db...NO LIE. lol

TearZ
04-27-2007, 08:50
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
ty its great. once my tro gets 110 (108 atm only tging lol) u can have teh db...NO LIE. lol

:p yay

TearZ
04-27-2007, 09:38
Originally posted by YouzY
do what u want lol

Hows this? :)

Legasis27
04-27-2007, 10:30
imma soon get better than val :D,imma kick ass:cool:, luv ya girl!:D

Gr1mR34p3r
04-27-2007, 16:50
Originally posted by YouzY
do what u want lol

lol? x shadows under people?

Cortana
04-27-2007, 20:39
would some one be so kind as to make me one of me and my hunny XD (have it say corty n booby pls)

Sotnos
04-28-2007, 00:28
one last time :P can i have one made like youzy;s but purple and sukki on the bottom but a bit different xD

Drew
04-28-2007, 01:08
Originally posted by Cortana
would some one be so kind as to make me one of me and my hunny XD (have it say corty n booby pls)

looks like u gonna suck his tao thingy upside down. o.0

TearZ
04-28-2007, 02:39
Dead_Pride, sorry it was to big :( resized it =)

TearZ
04-28-2007, 02:40
Originally posted by Cortana
would some one be so kind as to make me one of me and my hunny XD (have it say corty n booby pls)

Hope you like it =)

TearZ
04-28-2007, 02:41
Originally posted by Sotnos
one last time :P can i have one made like youzy;s but purple and sukki on the bottom but a bit different xD

<3 =)

Hows this? hm I think if i put the name on different place it might look better orr what do you think? o.o

EDIT: Tripple post sowwy :rolleyes:

Cortana
04-28-2007, 08:48
Originally posted by TearZ
Hope you like it =)



ohhhhhh iiiiiiii LOVE IT XD




oh and drew -_- har har

dArKqIaNg
04-28-2007, 10:04
make me a new avatar plx roxy aka avater master :p <3

Huertas
04-28-2007, 10:45
RoXy FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW! =P=P=P

TearZ
04-28-2007, 11:27
Originally posted by dArKqIaNg
make me a new avatar plx roxy aka avater master :p <3

I made 2 cause the names kept bugging me! lol :)

1.

TearZ
04-28-2007, 11:28
Originally posted by dArKqIaNg
make me a new avatar plx roxy aka avater master :p <3

2.

YouzY
04-28-2007, 12:56
Originally posted by TearZ
Hows this? :)
ty so much!<3

investigator
04-28-2007, 16:10
i want a new one plz!! my name is Investigator


http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/weezefbaybe/22571068.jpg

dArKqIaNg
04-28-2007, 21:34
Originally posted by TearZ
I made 2 cause the names kept bugging me! lol :)

1.
tyvm :D :D

Sum0
04-28-2007, 21:46
i think i should start making avi'z again o.o''

dArKqIaNg
04-28-2007, 23:08
Originally posted by Sum0
i think i should start making avi'z again o.o''
a better one than roxy? make me one using the top screenie :p

SMOKEY52
04-28-2007, 23:17
here my pic sorry for the name on but i am noob again and didnt want a pic of me noob!

Helliah
04-29-2007, 03:00
awww... I noticed this thread a bit too late. I didn't know we have such awesome avatar artists here on gemini. If I had known, I probably wouldn't have made one for myself, but asked RoXy to do something creative :D She's doing a great job, btw!

<PrO>
04-29-2007, 11:34
I LOVE YOU ROXY,YOU RULEEE :D

investigator
04-30-2007, 00:04
can anyone make one for me plz...

TearZ
04-30-2007, 00:53
Originally posted by investigator
i want a new one plz!! my name is Investigator


http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/weezefbaybe/22571068.jpg

How does this look?

TearZ
04-30-2007, 01:10
Originally posted by SMOKEY52
here my pic sorry for the name on but i am noob again and didnt want a pic of me noob!

You gave me a difficult screenie lol but here, I hope you like it =)

SMOKEY52
04-30-2007, 07:03
Thank you very much that rocks!!

investigator
04-30-2007, 07:45
Originally posted by TearZ
How does this look?

its GREAT!!! thank you!!

dArKqIaNg
04-30-2007, 07:54
Originally posted by TearZ
How does this look? heh pro avatar master :D

DancesWithArro
04-30-2007, 10:35
all gemini avas now pro k? dont ever need to change again

dArKqIaNg
04-30-2007, 11:29
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
all gemini avas now pro k? dont ever need to change again our avatar PWNZOR K :cool:

FreakyStylie
04-30-2007, 15:24
how do you make um so good RoXy? are you super human?:eek:

lupoman
04-30-2007, 15:39
give mine a try?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/lupoman/GAMES/13214470.jpg

or this image, up to you, maybe both?



http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/lupoman/GAMES/1162312.jpg

Gr1mR34p3r
04-30-2007, 18:18
[not funny]

lupoman
04-30-2007, 19:34
lmao

i appreciate the time and effort u put in grim, makes me feel like u really care~:rolleyes:

Gr1mR34p3r
04-30-2007, 20:43
Originally posted by lupoman
lmao

i appreciate the time and effort u put in grim, makes me feel like u really care~:rolleyes:

Finally, somebody appreciates my work. That masterpiece took me a good 5 minutes to make and alot of brain storming on what color back ground I was going to use.

I'm very happy you like it.

Good day.

TearZ
05-01-2007, 00:55
Originally posted by FreakyStylie
how do you make um so good RoXy? are you super human?:eek:

lol


Originally posted by lupoman
give mine a try?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/lupoman/GAMES/13214470.jpg

or this image, up to you, maybe both?



http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/lupoman/GAMES/1162312.jpg

and here is my attemp :p :rolleyes:

dArKqIaNg
05-01-2007, 05:04
Originally posted by TearZ
lol




and here is my attemp :p :rolleyes:

wow! i wan one like lupoman! make me one :p

Hagbohm
05-01-2007, 12:50
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/Hagbohm/2.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/Hagbohm/1.jpg

u know what to do baby ;) :p

red and black colors btw.. if u can or have time ;D

FreakyStylie
05-01-2007, 16:00
Originally posted by Gr1mR34p3r
this one was hard so you better fvcking use it.


hahahahaha you are the funniest person alive man , when are you coming to visit you pedifile?

btw lupo your huge :p

Cortana
05-01-2007, 16:11
Originally posted by Gr1mR34p3r
this one was hard so you better fvcking use it.



omg i think im in love <3 i cant help but fall for the artistic type XD

dArKqIaNg
05-01-2007, 16:34
Originally posted by Cortana
omg i think im in love <3 i cant help but fall for the artistic type XD thats being so sacastic. :rolleyes:

lupoman
05-02-2007, 14:50
Thanks Roxy!!! YOU ROCK!

Cortana
05-02-2007, 16:40
Originally posted by dArKqIaNg
thats being so sacastic. :rolleyes:


that was the point :cool:

dArKqIaNg
05-02-2007, 19:46
Originally posted by Cortana
that was the point :cool: are u in love with me? :o <3

DancesWithArro
05-02-2007, 22:52
Originally posted by dArKqIaNg
are u in love with me? :o <3

shes not...but i am..

TearZ
05-03-2007, 00:30
Originally posted by Hagbohm
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/Hagbohm/2.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/Hagbohm/1.jpg

u know what to do baby ;) :p

red and black colors btw.. if u can or have time ;D

:confused: hope you like it =)

dArKqIaNg
05-03-2007, 03:15
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
shes not...but i am..

aww, i'll love u too :cool:

Hagbohm
05-03-2007, 07:38
Originally posted by TearZ
:confused: hope you like it =)

<3<3<3<3 :D

dArKqIaNg
05-03-2007, 09:56
should sticky this thread! ;)

Ronny/Shim
05-03-2007, 10:55
Originally posted by dArKqIaNg
should sticky this thread! ;)

mods = slowers.. like you lvling =D

Cortana
05-03-2007, 11:03
Originally posted by dArKqIaNg
are u in love with me? :o <3



u are a sweety but i love mi booby XD

Ronny/Shim
05-03-2007, 13:41
Originally posted by Cortana
u are a sweety but i love mi booby XD

WHAT A MEAN! :eek:

:D

dArKqIaNg
05-04-2007, 22:43
Originally posted by Cortana
u are a sweety but i love mi booby XD sweety? =o will ants come ? :p

Kinky!
05-08-2007, 13:45
Does it cost to have one done? :o" If not then I would like to have one done with these two pictures somehow xD'

TearZ
05-08-2007, 15:14
Originally posted by Kinky!
Does it cost to have one done? :o" If not then I would like to have one done with these two pictures somehow xD'

:( Quick one I made without the char in, well char is in there just you can't see her :(, I'll remake it for you tomorrow^^

Kitsu
05-08-2007, 16:01
Ooh^^ another fox lover ^_^ haha... If I can make my tao pretty I'll ask for an avatar haha... hate her robe atm and the crane cap looks kinda fat ><" Covering it up with a plain old white nix robe lol...

Kinky!
05-08-2007, 16:18
Originally posted by Kitsu
Ooh^^ another fox lover ^_^ haha... If I can make my tao pretty I'll ask for an avatar haha... hate her robe atm and the crane cap looks kinda fat ><" Covering it up with a plain old white nix robe lol...

xD" yeah <3" em got alot of pictures of them on here x.x".... picked those cause they're the best ones that match each other =o"

Kinky!
05-08-2007, 16:19
Originally posted by TearZ
:( Quick one I made without the char in, well char is in there just you can't see her :(, I'll remake it for you tomorrow^^

^_^" thank you!

investigator
05-08-2007, 17:13
can i have a new one plz!! name Investigator


heres the pic http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/weezefbaybe/youknow.jpg

TearZ
05-08-2007, 23:44
Originally posted by Kinky!
^_^" thank you!


hm hows this? if you don't like it tell me then i'll change it =)

investigator
05-08-2007, 23:59
Originally posted by investigator
can i have a new one plz!! name Investigator


heres the pic http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/weezefbaybe/youknow.jpg

TearZ
05-09-2007, 00:16
Originally posted by investigator


Don't worry I saw it, was busy making yours ^^

Hope you like it

Jizzus
05-09-2007, 00:42
What program do you use for these?

TearZ
05-09-2007, 00:44
Originally posted by Jizzus
What program do you use for these?

Adobe Photoshop CS2 =)

investigator
05-09-2007, 08:31
Originally posted by TearZ
Don't worry I saw it, was busy making yours ^^

Hope you like it



oO, i love it!! thank you once again :]

Kinky!
05-09-2007, 13:06
Originally posted by TearZ
Adobe Photoshop CS2 =)

:p " It's beautiful ,but one thing i want to mention is could you get rid of the stitch lookin' design if that's not too hard? xD" Thankies ^.^"

DaRkTrO
05-13-2007, 06:26
Hey i pmd you roxy heres the pic.

TearZ
05-13-2007, 08:35
Originally posted by DaRkTrO
Hey i pmd you roxy heres the pic.

Hope you like it =)

DaRkTrO
05-13-2007, 15:28
Thanks hunny:D

Lilkim
05-14-2007, 01:16
Hey Roxy u can make it for me ?

Lilkim
05-14-2007, 01:18
and it too

Ty :)

Dis
05-14-2007, 04:50
I'm thinking some sort of flame animation around the backsword. Disciple in the text too pls. Anyway, have fun with it.

TY

TearZ
05-14-2007, 10:10
Originally posted by Lilkim
Hey Roxy u can make it for me ?

Hope you like it :) if not let me know

Lilkim
05-14-2007, 10:53
nice avatar roxy :)

Ty ty ty

TearZ
05-14-2007, 11:18
Originally posted by Dis
I'm thinking some sort of flame animation around the backsword. Disciple in the text too pls. Anyway, have fun with it.

TY

Something like this?

Dis
05-14-2007, 12:19
Looks nice thanks.

Huertas
05-14-2007, 13:24
I would like onw with black & white back. o0 Serious one =P Khamucha letters. <3 you my friend!

TearZ
05-15-2007, 00:39
Originally posted by Huertas
I would like onw with black & white back. o0 Serious one =P Khamucha letters. <3 you my friend!

hm how does this look? :) if you don't like it, tell me what you want changed ^^

Huertas
05-15-2007, 04:17
Originally posted by TearZ
hm how does this look? :) if you don't like it, tell me what you want changed ^^

Cooooooooool! =P Ty bixa u rox :)
<3

dArKqIaNg
05-15-2007, 10:09
roxy new avatar plx <3

dArKqIaNg
05-15-2007, 10:10
:p

Unleahsed
05-17-2007, 00:56
=P

Unleahsed
05-17-2007, 00:57
#2

Fiasco
05-22-2007, 20:34
think u can do something with this for me babe?

Fiasco
05-22-2007, 20:39
or without vigor o.o btw i like red and black =P but w.e u think looks pimp i'm sure i'll like =]

YouzY
05-22-2007, 21:50
Originally posted by Fiasco
think u can do something with this for me babe?
now i know why u so good in fb

TearZ
05-23-2007, 03:21
Originally posted by Unleahsed
=P

If you want anything changed let me know :)

TearZ
05-23-2007, 03:22
Originally posted by Fiasco
or without vigor o.o btw i like red and black =P but w.e u think looks pimp i'm sure i'll like =]

Hope you like it :)

Fiasco
05-23-2007, 14:09
Originally posted by YouzY
now i know why u so good in fb why? changing shadows doesnt help...the day after i changed it i was like wtf am i having ****ty luck or what lol

Fiasco
05-23-2007, 14:17
Originally posted by YouzY
now i know why u so good in fb lol wtf, look at ur screenie on first page!

DigitalHitmann
05-23-2007, 14:23
AshueheaAHs, Valeske. Nice avatar wonder where you got the idea from. You ****in thief. Just like Sabrina. I showed you mine exactly like that and you figured " Might as well take it " ? Pfft. Once theif supporter always thief supporter.

Vendetta in middle of market red named in cool pose? Yeah I bet you remember.


Cala a boca plx.

Ronny/Shim
05-23-2007, 15:11
Originally posted by DigitalHitmann
AshueheaAHs, Valeske. Nice avatar wonder where you got the idea from. You ****in thief. Just like Sabrina. I showed you mine exactly like that and you figured " Might as well take it " ? Pfft. Once theif supporter always thief supporter.

Vendetta in middle of market red named in cool pose? Yeah I bet you remember.


Cala a boca plx.

LOL!
Cala a boca YOU please.. Valeske made an avatar as same this one long time ago for other person (last year I think) probably you did thief it, also all I have to say is you liar and backstabber scammer not Sabrina or Valeske, go on and keep lying to friends to steal their equips and stop to flame people on this thread if you are the wrong person here.

DigitalHitmann
05-23-2007, 15:25
This is coming from a kid that look like scronney unshaved mexican IRL? Go thief a bike. And learn the story before kiss ass of Roxy and Sabrina and say they are right.

Fiasco
05-23-2007, 15:43
"New Avatar Thread!!!"

Nothing else pls, make another thread to flame; see ronny I told u, somehow every thread turns into a hate thread...btw did u block me on msn? =[

Ronny/Shim
05-23-2007, 19:01
Originally posted by Fiasco
"New Avatar Thread!!!"

Nothing else pls, make another thread to flame; see ronny I told u, somehow every thread turns into a hate thread...btw did u block me on msn? =[

No I didn't block you.. I never blocked somebody in msn..
And no I don't look like a Mexican, I don't have to show how I am I can ask to somebody discribe how I am..
If sorina can read this and tell about she knows me very well.
Btw I'm thinking in deffinetly stop to play with all about conquer, people are stupid and game gonna be worse soon, I have no point to stay in this ridiculous tought like I see alot in forum/game.

TearZ
05-24-2007, 00:07
Originally posted by DigitalHitmann
AshueheaAHs, Valeske. Nice avatar wonder where you got the idea from. You ****in thief. Just like Sabrina. I showed you mine exactly like that and you figured " Might as well take it " ? Pfft. Once theif supporter always thief supporter.

Vendetta in middle of market red named in cool pose? Yeah I bet you remember.


Cala a boca plx.

Seriously James, you think everyone has something against you and wants to steal something from you.

Your attempts to make me look like a thief or something doesn't even bother me, since I know they aren't true and my TRUE friends know that aswell. lol...and stop calling Sabrina a thief she didn't do anything to you ;)

Like Fiasco said... its an avatar thread.
Stop trying to flame :)


Btw Fiasco you never told me if you like the avatar =)

//*Edit : Anyone else need an avi? ^-^

Triaxe
05-24-2007, 01:21
Mastor Roxy

TearZ
05-24-2007, 03:45
Originally posted by Triaxe
Mastor Roxy

Hope you like it :) If you want anything changed let me know ^_^

Triaxe
05-24-2007, 07:16
TY friend

BretlynPeach
05-24-2007, 10:31
Make it say "Peach" please and thank you ;)

sdx
05-24-2007, 11:29
1st post, your artwork is very nice.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/netsentry/bandits1.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/netsentry/bandits2.jpg

thx for teh thread...;)

DigitalHitmann
05-24-2007, 13:14
Forum

noun
1. a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
2. a public facility to meet for open discussion

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.




Die plx.

FreakyStylie
05-24-2007, 13:53
Hey RoXy Think you could make me a new one when you get a chance can you make it a bit like ibuki's with the 2 images but with the same side box i have now? also maybe some flame on the weps and pheneix and a orange and black backround plz?
ill put 2 images and the one for the little side box.

heres one of the 2

FreakyStylie
05-24-2007, 13:54
here the 2nd

FreakyStylie
05-24-2007, 13:58
and the one for the side bar :)

NeM3s1s
05-24-2007, 18:41
make for me the avatar

NeM3s1s
05-24-2007, 18:46
other picture

TearZ
05-25-2007, 05:19
Originally posted by BretlynPeach
Make it say "Peach" please and thank you ;)

Hope you like it =)

TearZ
05-25-2007, 05:21
Originally posted by sdx
1st post, your artwork is very nice.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/netsentry/bandits1.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/netsentry/bandits2.jpg

thx for teh thread...;)

=) hope you like it, i only used one screenie because the other one didn't look so nice onces cut out

TearZ
05-25-2007, 05:22
Originally posted by FreakyStylie
Hey RoXy Think you could make me a new one when you get a chance can you make it a bit like ibuki's with the 2 images but with the same side box i have now? also maybe some flame on the weps and pheneix and a orange and black backround plz?
ill put 2 images and the one for the little side box.

heres one of the 2

I didn't let the weopons glow because then the avy is to big. the phoenix is in the background =) hope you like it :)

TearZ
05-25-2007, 05:23
Originally posted by NeM3s1s
make for me the avatar

Hope you like it. :) next time put show name off please and zoom in as far as posible ^_^

NeM3s1s
05-25-2007, 06:02
Originally posted by TearZ
Hope you like it. :) next time put show name off please and zoom in as far as posible ^_^

thx i like ........ok the next time i go make a better zoom

thx ...=P

sdx
05-25-2007, 07:10
Originally posted by TearZ
=) hope you like it, i only used one screenie because the other one didn't look so nice onces cut out

thx! This will do nicely. I appreciate your time...

BretlynPeach
05-26-2007, 11:19
Originally posted by TearZ
Hope you like it =) wow, thats awesome, thanks a bunch!!

FreakyStylie
05-26-2007, 11:47
Originally posted by TearZ
I didn't let the weopons glow because then the avy is to big. the phoenix is in the background =) hope you like it :)

i love it thanks so much

investigator
05-26-2007, 23:55
can u make me a new one? Investigator


http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/weezefbaybe/10579905.jpg

DancesWithArro
05-27-2007, 01:04
val....my bro requested this avi...(as we share Forum accs) he likes a nice background of your choice with lots of "swirly"stuff with **WAHKEENA** on the top

TearZ
05-28-2007, 02:13
Originally posted by investigator
can u make me a new one? Investigator


http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/weezefbaybe/10579905.jpg

Here you go :)

TearZ
05-28-2007, 02:15
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
val....my bro requested this avi...(as we share Forum accs) he likes a nice background of your choice with lots of "swirly"stuff with **WAHKEENA** on the top

=) hope he likes it

investigator
05-28-2007, 11:24
Originally posted by TearZ
Here you go :)

oO, its unique so i love it!! thank you :D

DancesWithArro
05-28-2007, 15:31
roxy if ur still on....go to mkt...ive SERIOUSLY got dbs NO LIE! whisper AvalonPrime (1 free of course for you)

Quickfire
05-29-2007, 09:18
I need a new one cause I dont play quickfire atm lol so heres a pic of my tao :D

TearZ
05-29-2007, 10:51
Originally posted by Quickfire
I need a new one cause I dont play quickfire atm lol so heres a pic of my tao :D

I hope you like it :)

Quickfire
05-29-2007, 14:03
holy crap roxy...thats hot I luv u thx alot again

RipKiLLxD
05-29-2007, 21:10
RoXy!! another request for u :p

Please try to do 1 with mag and prodigy in <3

Here's the 1st

RipKiLLxD
05-29-2007, 21:11
and second..

TearZ
05-30-2007, 01:37
Originally posted by RipKiLLxD
RoXy!! another request for u :p

Please try to do 1 whit mag and prodigy in <3

Here's the 1st

Hope you like it :)

RipKiLLxD
05-30-2007, 01:55
Originally posted by TearZ
Hope you like it :)

you are the best :cool:

Jizzus
06-01-2007, 00:17
Can you make the blades have a glow animation of some sort and a swirly type background? Put Jizzy on it too please.

Jizzus
06-01-2007, 00:19
Here is the other image.

Thanks a buttload in advance!

:D

Ronny/Shim
06-01-2007, 03:59
Haven't any of Jizzy zoomed?

Jizzus
06-01-2007, 10:08
Originally posted by Ronny/Shim
Haven't any of Jizzy zoomed?

Bah! I knew something was wrong, lol.

Can you make the blades have a glow animation of some sort and a swirly type background? Put Jizzy on it too please.

Jizzus
06-01-2007, 10:11
hope roxy hasn't started it yet. =(

Thanks a buttload in advance! :D :D

Ronny/Shim
06-01-2007, 10:15
Originally posted by Jizzus
hope roxy hasn't started it yet. =(

Thanks a buttload in advance! :D :D

hehe Don't worry, she comming soon and make it for ya =)

TearZ
06-01-2007, 14:02
Originally posted by Jizzus
Bah! I knew something was wrong, lol.

Can you make the blades have a glow animation of some sort and a swirly type background? Put Jizzy on it too please.

:o There was swirly thingys in the background but they somehow disapeard -.- i'll remake it in the morning if you don't like it :)

Jizzus
06-01-2007, 14:39
Originally posted by TearZ
:o There was swirly thingys in the background but they somehow disapeard -.- i'll remake it in the morning if you don't like it :)

I likey!

TYVM! :D

investigator
06-03-2007, 02:27
can i plz have new one RoXy....


investigator

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/weezefbaybe/37627583.jpg

and can u write my name like it looks like tagging and my bs to be glowing?? if its ok with you...

Slanesh
06-03-2007, 04:31
wow i didnt see this thread b4...roxy ur work is really great O.O

TearZ
06-03-2007, 08:23
Originally posted by Slanesh
wow i didnt see this thread b4...roxy ur work is really great O.O

thanks ^^

Originally posted by investigator
can i plz have new one RoXy....


investigator

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/weezefbaybe/37627583.jpg

and can u write my name like it looks like tagging and my bs to be glowing?? if its ok with you...

I wasn't sure what you meant with tagging but hm hope you like it. :)

investigator
06-03-2007, 11:21
Originally posted by TearZ
thanks ^^



I wasn't sure what you meant with tagging but hm hope you like it. :)

i love it!! thanks once again :D

~Hue~
06-03-2007, 15:40
ily

DancesWithArro
06-05-2007, 00:32
hey roxy i liked the thing u did with wahkeena on page 9. do u think u can do something very similar with this screenie.

P.S. i really liked the backgound and swirly thing on the old one

TearZ
06-05-2007, 01:01
Originally posted by ~Hue~
ily

Hope you like it :)

TearZ
06-05-2007, 01:17
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
hey roxy i liked the thing u did with wahkeena on page 9. do u think u can do something very similar with this screenie.

P.S. i really liked the backgound and swirly thing on the old one

=) i made it similar hope you like it

DancesWithArro
06-05-2007, 08:46
Originally posted by TearZ
=) i made it similar hope you like it

nice thx :)

<PrO>
06-05-2007, 08:58
Your my idol roxy :D

~Hue~
06-05-2007, 12:46
Originally posted by TearZ
Hope you like it :)


yuh thanks :D

DancesWithArro
06-05-2007, 14:05
0.o goldenarrow got banned?

space
06-05-2007, 22:30
This is me, spacemonkey and my archer, Thunder. Can you do something cool with it please. You rock RoXy. TYVM.

BlueStar
06-06-2007, 02:13
ROXY YOU ROX MY SOX GIRL!

TearZ
06-07-2007, 01:16
Originally posted by space
This is me, spacemonkey and my archer, Thunder. Can you do something cool with it please. You rock RoXy. TYVM.

Here you go :)

If there is anything you want me to change tell me ^^

space
06-07-2007, 03:38
This is so cool, really brings out my purpleness. Thanks roxy, u so cool. :) :) :)

Jizzus
06-10-2007, 04:36
Sorry to bother again Roxy, but I got new wep styles =P.

Could u give em a glow effect again plz? The rest is up to you. =D

TearZ
06-11-2007, 14:11
Originally posted by Jizzus
Sorry to bother again Roxy, but I got new wep styles =P.

Could u give em a glow effect again plz? The rest is up to you. =D

Hope you like it :)

Jizzus
06-11-2007, 15:33
Originally posted by TearZ
Hope you like it :)


Perfect! Thanks!

RipKiLLxD
06-12-2007, 18:26
please dear roxy <3

i'm now on 130 again k xD

TearZ
06-13-2007, 07:40
Originally posted by RipKiLLxD
please dear roxy <3

i'm now on 130 again k xD

Gratz on 130 =))

hope you like it

Oliverlo
06-13-2007, 19:50
Heres mine. I need a new avatar, thanks.

RipKiLLxD
06-15-2007, 06:17
Originally posted by TearZ
Gratz on 130 =))

hope you like it

thx a lot :D

TearZ
06-21-2007, 01:39
Originally posted by Oliverlo
Heres mine. I need a new avatar, thanks.

:( i really don't like making avatars with the 2nd rb effect in they come out rather bleh.

ASDASOQQO
06-21-2007, 13:51
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TearZ
can u make one for me plz :confused: and some one sey me plz hoe can i put one

DancesWithArro
06-24-2007, 21:58
roxy dunno if uve been on lately but can u make this one? do it however you like...for fun ...for practice lol... **WAHKEENA** on the top...=)

ASDASOQQO
06-25-2007, 11:02
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
roxy dunno if uve been on lately but can u make this one? do it however you like...for fun ...for practice lol... **WAHKEENA** on the top...=)

:eek: omg whats that conquer man ?:confused: mine is not the same

ShadowRose
06-25-2007, 19:40
Our darling RoXy has true talent for art that you guys haven't even seen. :)
I'm one of the lucky few who has and her work is stunningly beautiful (so is she boyz ;) ).

ShadowRose
06-25-2007, 19:46
Originally posted by ASDASOQQO
:eek: omg whats that conquer man ?:confused: mine is not the same

Take about 1k cash.
Go to TC and hop past the conductress on the OUTSIDE of the wall (left then up).
Follow the wall up and around until you find the NPC.
Talk to her to enter then hop up the stones to the top of the map.

You can also get there by hopping over the wall by the barn then talking to her, but for first time it is easier to find her by following the wall around TC.

Jizzus
06-26-2007, 01:42
Originally posted by ShadowRose
Take about 1k cash.
Go to TC and hop past the conductress on the OUTSIDE of the wall (left then up).
Follow the wall up and around until you find the NPC.
Talk to her to enter then hop up the stones to the top of the map.

You can also get there by hopping over the wall by the barn then talking to her, but for first time it is easier to find her by following the wall around TC.

I believe he is talking about the interface.

ASDASOQQO
06-26-2007, 13:20
Originally posted by Jizzus
I believe he is talking about the interface.


hehehe yes:D

DancesWithArro
06-26-2007, 14:55
is roxy still active?

Ronny/Shim
06-26-2007, 16:26
Sorry guys, I'll tell her to check the Avy's ^^ ... I guess she's being busy lately :)
Don't worry, just wait a bit ok? ^^

TearZ
06-27-2007, 01:39
Originally posted by ASDASOQQO

can u make one for me plz :confused: and some one sey me plz hoe can i put one

Hope you like it =) i can change it if you don't like it. Next time though have show names off please =)

Originally posted by DancesWithArro
roxy dunno if uve been on lately but can u make this one? do it however you like...for fun ...for practice lol... **WAHKEENA** on the top...=)

I'll make yours soon =)

Originally posted by ShadowRose
Our darling RoXy has true talent for art that you guys haven't even seen. :)
I'm one of the lucky few who has and her work is stunningly beautiful (so is she boyz ;) ).


I need that little blush emotion from co here now #20
*hugs* ^^





___________________

ASDASOQQO's avy

ASDASOQQO
06-27-2007, 10:40
Originally posted by TearZ
Hope you like it =) i can change it if you don't like it. Next time though have show names off please =)



I'll make yours soon =)




I need that little blush emotion from co here now #20
*hugs* ^^





___________________

ASDASOQQO's avy

I love you,thank you... :D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:DD:D:i want sex

ASDASOQQO
06-27-2007, 10:45
Originally posted by ASDASOQQO
I love you,thank you... :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:i want sex


lol xd srry this *i want sex* sey it one friend srry XD tnx for the phono what u make me is very COOL

DancesWithArro
06-28-2007, 00:52
Originally posted by TearZ



I'll make yours soon =)
[/COLOR] [/I] [/B]


me still getting a avi? :)

TearZ
06-28-2007, 00:58
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
me still getting a avi? :)

yes ^-^

DaRkTrO
06-28-2007, 03:55
Originally posted by TearZ
yes ^-^

you mean NO!;)

NATEG
07-02-2007, 22:31
MisClick

TearZ
07-02-2007, 22:39
:confused: where did all of the posts go?

DancesWithArro
07-02-2007, 22:40
what the fux....all the avas on this page are gone i was just about to put the new one on

TearZ
07-02-2007, 22:41
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
what the fux....all the avas on this page are gone i was just about to put the new one on

lol i was on 800+ post counts and now im back to 593

eh let me reload the avi's -_-
:confused:

DancesWithArro
07-02-2007, 22:41
Originally posted by TearZ
:confused: where did all of the posts go?

lol we posted at the same time i think

vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<,i HATE you -.-

TearZ
07-02-2007, 22:47
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
lol we posted at the same time i think

vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<,i HATE you -.-

I'm just going to post a bunch of links now to all the avi's that i think was on this page -___-

LINKS TO AVATARS


ForceImplied (think i spelled name wrong) (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/Force.gif)

DancesWithArro (new one) (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/wahkenaNommer3.gif)

WickedOne (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/wickedone.gif)

Pulse (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/squalavi2.gif)

quickfire (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/Quickfire.gif)

duridq (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/duridq.gif)

WickedOneX
07-02-2007, 23:57
Roxy I hope you saw my thank you for it went MIA, THANK YOU soooooo much, I love the av :)

NATEG
07-03-2007, 00:59
Yeah Roxy i had posted thanks so much and alot more. Including another avatar i would like you to make, but apparently its gone 0.o.

Another Avatar:

Name on it: NATEG
Wanted: Movement in it and glow on the weapons

Can't decide which to use so heres to pics

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/and1strtballer09/NA.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/and1strtballer09/N.jpg

Please and Thank You

DancesWithArro
07-03-2007, 09:02
Originally posted by TearZ
I'm just going to post a bunch of links now to all the avi's that i think was on this page -___-

LINKS TO AVATARS


ForceImplied (think i spelled name wrong) (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/Force.gif)

DancesWithArro (new one) (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/wahkenaNommer3.gif)

WickedOne (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/wickedone.gif)

Pulse (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/squalavi2.gif)


quickfire (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/Quickfire.gif)

duridq (http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/duridq.gif)




thxxx what a min...what the hell happened to my sig...

WarLord2007
07-06-2007, 14:25
Hi I'm new but your avatars look amazing. I'm only a noob so maybe you can make something outta this ^^

TearZ
07-09-2007, 05:20
Originally posted by WarLord2007
Hi I'm new but your avatars look amazing. I'm only a noob so maybe you can make something outta this ^^

If you want anything changed let me know =)

Brian.C.L
07-09-2007, 10:24
Val you really need to start to charge people serious $$$ for your awsome avatar making skillz k? you can make like alot of $$$$ doing it :P *joking i no you do these for fun* lil miss im to skilled >.>

DancesWithArro
07-09-2007, 14:25
lol i paid her for her...services :)

TearZ
07-11-2007, 07:21
Originally posted by WarLord2007
Hi I'm new but your avatars look amazing. I'm only a noob so maybe you can make something outta this ^^

Since you're using the avi I made you, I take it you like it?

Your welcome.

WarLord2007
07-11-2007, 18:34
Yeah, I actually cant believe it looks so good. Sorry for not thanking you but, THANK YOU!!!

~You changed your avatar ^^ its cute

Quickfire
07-13-2007, 20:39
wow u made the noob look cooler than mine :( well heres the character I'm using now and could u add the name quickfire into u plz

DancesWithArro
07-13-2007, 22:35
Originally posted by Quickfire
wow u made the noob look cooler than mine :( well heres the character I'm using now and could u add the name quickfire into u plz

interesting...your joy!...so would u tell me why after killing me said " you wanna make something out of it?"

Quickfire
07-14-2007, 07:09
lol I was just messin with ya. I'm always trying to get a fight with someone cause I'm so bored.

TearZ
07-14-2007, 07:29
Originally posted by Quickfire
wow u made the noob look cooler than mine :( well heres the character I'm using now and could u add the name quickfire into u plz

let me know if you want anything changed

Quickfire
07-14-2007, 16:57
mmmm roxy I really hate to complain but I think theres a lil too much red in that one. Maybe you could make the red a purple or blue, maybe even green :)

if you dont feel like it though no biggy

ShadowRose
07-15-2007, 02:51
Everyone better treasure these avvys and keep them so that they can say: I remember her from before she became famous!


(shhh...that was a bump) ;)

DancesWithArro
07-22-2007, 15:11
roxy u still make avis? or u still in these forums.? if so, mind helping me with a avatar? if not, ill go to the community one. nothing against them, but u do them way better than they do

TearZ
07-23-2007, 00:06
Originally posted by Quickfire
mmmm roxy I really hate to complain but I think theres a lil too much red in that one. Maybe you could make the red a purple or blue, maybe even green :)

if you dont feel like it though no biggy

i'll change it in a bit :)


Originally posted by DancesWithArro
roxy u still make avis? or u still in these forums.? if so, mind helping me with a avatar? if not, ill go to the community one. nothing against them, but u do them way better than they do

ja i'll still make them ^^ i'll make it soon =)

hm just a quick question, if you don't mind could you make the screenie at the moon platform with the black background behind it? i noticed that its bit easier to cut out the 2nd reborn affect then and it looks bit nicer then becuase its bit see throughm but if not its ok i can try with this one to ^-^

//edit: gratz on 2nd rb

aphrodit3
07-25-2007, 14:57
hi im new here. if u have time, can u make this into avie for me?

name: aphrodite

thx!

DroryN
07-31-2007, 12:12
someone still makin av's??? One for me plx?
Much appreciated :D

TearZ
07-31-2007, 13:24
Originally posted by DroryN
someone still makin av's??? One for me plx?
Much appreciated :D

hope you like it ::)

edit: to aphrodite, i know you already a new avi. but if you want a new one post a screenie that's zoomed in fully =) with as little posible affects. ^^

to wahkeena, you still want that i make one? or happy with the current one you are using? :)

DancesWithArro
07-31-2007, 14:37
Originally posted by TearZ
hope you like it ::)

edit: to aphrodite, i know you already a new avi. but if you want a new one post a screenie that's zoomed in fully =) with as little posible affects. ^^

to wahkeena, you still want that i make one? or happy with the current one you are using? :)

ummm can i have a new one xD ill post a screenie in a sec...u said u like moon platform right?

DancesWithArro
07-31-2007, 14:54
**WAHKEENA** in black letters that glow white. glowy weapons xD. you know me...i like dark colors for the rest. btw who has your char 0o imma delete this as soon as you get the pic cuz of my thingys i added into the pic :x

DroryN
07-31-2007, 22:11
WOW u fast! many thx ! Great job!:D :D :D

DancesWithArro
07-31-2007, 23:01
Originally posted by DroryN
WOW u fast! many thx ! Great job!:D :D :D

who owns drory now? :?

TearZ
08-01-2007, 09:45
Originally posted by DancesWithArro
**WAHKEENA** in black letters that glow white. glowy weapons xD. you know me...i like dark colors for the rest. btw who has your char 0o imma delete this as soon as you get the pic cuz of my thingys i added into the pic :x

hows this? i can always change anything you want me to :)

and a friend of mine inreal has it ^^

DancesWithArro
08-01-2007, 16:18
Originally posted by TearZ
hows this? i can always change anything you want me to :)

and a friend of mine inreal has it ^^


oooo nice work...sry to be picky but can u put my name in all capital letters and make it glow? xD

DroryN
08-01-2007, 18:37
?who owns drory now? :?


I do :D

DancesWithArro
08-01-2007, 18:46
Originally posted by DroryN
?who owns drory now? :?


I do, but the name of another char that i played on before that used to be my main was... :D

DroryN
08-01-2007, 18:52
I do, but the name of another char that i played on before that used to be my main was...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WAHKEENA??? :rolleyes:

DroryN
08-01-2007, 18:58
put 6- pack on my stomach in RL plx!!:D

DancesWithArro
08-01-2007, 19:04
i dont get it...

DroryN
08-02-2007, 21:37
tearz could you try this shot plx -- try again -- I got dc'd n it didnt load :(
SERVER DOWN AGAIN = POTENCEY SUX!!!

investigator
08-03-2007, 03:54
Can you make me a new one plz?! :D Investigator

aphrodit3
08-03-2007, 07:16
Originally posted by investigator
Can you make me a new one plz?! :D
here in gemini, taoists cut their own hair ~
b> Super FloBee +5 plx

investigator
08-03-2007, 12:38
Originally posted by aphrodit3
here in gemini, taoists cut their own hair ~
b> Super FloBee +5 plx

lol ,check my ping :o

chaospawn
08-03-2007, 12:49
Hi, can you make me an avatar too, with glowing weps and name chaospawn horizontally across. Thanks in advance, =0 mine is a little outdated...

aphrodit3
08-03-2007, 21:31
Originally posted by chaospawn
Hi, can you make me an avatar too, with glowing weps and name chaospawn horizontally across. Thanks in advance, =0 mine is a little outdated...

here in gemini, tros poke out their eyes with their own armor ~
first the flobee tao, now the emo tro
u guys doing this on purpose??

chaospawn
08-03-2007, 21:56
Originally posted by aphrodit3
here in gemini, tros poke out their eyes with their own armor ~
first the flobee tao, now the emo tro
u guys doing this on purpose?? -.-"

DroryN
08-05-2007, 01:41
Tearz Like other one is great too but try this angle plx??

I think I love you!:D

obsidian
08-05-2007, 02:34
i want one of me as a warrior =( only one i've found well, thats not all blurred by shownames and accidental f12 clicks when going to hit backspace.. is one of me and my old wife so i guess i'll have to make a new one as a tao... =\ (this one doesnt even have my blade =( )

TearZ
08-06-2007, 06:34
Wahkeena

- changed your name to capitals and changed it to glowing =) let me know if you wany me to change anything again

TearZ
08-06-2007, 06:35
Investigator, here you go let me kow if you want something changed

TearZ
08-06-2007, 06:37
chaospawn, hope you like it, if you want something changed tell me :)

TearZ
08-06-2007, 06:38
Drory, better? =)

TearZ
08-06-2007, 06:40
obsidian, hope you like it ^_^ also if you want something changed let me know

chaospawn
08-06-2007, 08:26
Originally posted by TearZ
chaospawn, hope you like it, if you want something changed tell me :) Nice!! I love the font, however it would look great if u could add a little glow to the second reb thingy, enlarge the character like drory's and change the background to something nicer. Sorry for the trouble! thx again

DroryN
08-06-2007, 10:20
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa I like that one!
Thanks for doing again - I send bad pix first time :(

Hmmm Saysinvalid extension when I try save / upload

could u make av link plx? i try to upload that way

DroryN
08-06-2007, 12:12
:(

DancesWithArro
08-06-2007, 14:46
Originally posted by TearZ
Wahkeena

- changed your name to capitals and changed it to glowing =) let me know if you wany me to change anything again

<3! come back to play :(

TearZ
08-06-2007, 23:53
Originally posted by DroryN
:(

here's the link, i have no idea why it doesn't work =\ if you save it and try to upload it give an error? i just tried to save it and upload it and it works ok with me =x

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/RoXy_Firefly/dryotwee.gif




Originally posted by DancesWithArro
<3! come back to play :(

^^

chaospawn
08-07-2007, 06:26
edit mine!! =(

DroryN
08-07-2007, 12:58
I must be doing sumthin wrong :mad: :confused:
I maybe forgets how?:D

fireTama
08-07-2007, 13:58
Hello im not sure if it will work now cus i never did it before :D Lets see if it looks cool !Me and my very good friend (but everybody hates him rofl and i know why)
fireTama and IhateAll. Only make it if you are not too busy! Nice and shiny please :D And my name and his name :D My name vertically and his name horizontally and my weapon glowing please :D i love you ! =x

TearZ
08-07-2007, 23:51
Originally posted by DroryN
I must be doing sumthin wrong :mad: :confused:
I maybe forgets how?:D

hm try, right click -> save ass. then save where you want it. then got to user cp -> edit options -> Change avatar -> browse and just upload =)

hope that works now =\

TearZ
08-08-2007, 00:58
wow i love it when people use avatars i made them and don't say a word about it..

i wont be making any more avatars in this thread. i'll still make for people who i have on my msn or for people i know well.

chaospawn
08-08-2007, 01:28
Originally posted by TearZ
wow i love it when people use avatars i made them and don't say a word about it..

i wont be making any more avatars in this thread. i'll still make for people who i have on my msn or for people i know well.

=0 thx anyway! <3

DancesWithArro
08-08-2007, 09:14
Originally posted by TearZ
wow i love it when people use avatars i made them and don't say a word about it..

i wont be making any more avatars in this thread. i'll still make for people who i have on my msn or for people i know well.



whas ur MSN :/

WickedOneX
08-08-2007, 09:48
Originally posted by TearZ
wow i love it when people use avatars i made them and don't say a word about it..

i wont be making any more avatars in this thread. i'll still make for people who i have on my msn or for people i know well.



Hugz I still luv mine :P

DroryN
08-08-2007, 12:04
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TearZ
[B][I][COLOR=indigo]hm try, right click -> save ass. then save where you want it. then got to user cp -> edit options -> Change avatar -> browse and just upload =)

hope that works now =\

BWAAAAHH yup I forgot how ! Thanks TearZ = you do GREAT work!
Now come bank n play plx:D

Brian.C.L
08-13-2007, 06:02
hey val :D how are ya? just seeing how things are send me an e-mail on msn please squalls 116 and full super now :D ( grat me ) ill get a screen shot of him soon with his new cool glowing wepeons and you could make a avatar of it :x if its not to much trouble :x. but yeah email me >< i miss you!